ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightcore GM application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nightcore GM application Empty Nightcore GM application Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Nightcore

IGN:Nightcore
Name:Jennifer Lefebvre
Time-Zone:Estern GMT
Location(added):Montreal,Canada

About Yourself:My first language is french and I've learned my English on MapleStory(GMS) for like 5years (: so it maybe why I'm not that bad. I have brown hair, Kinda look emoish sometimes(when i feel like dressing like one) otherwise C: I pretty much stay simpler as possible

How Long have you Been Playing ToshiroStory?:Mmm less
then a day but it actualy normal since we merged

How Active are you In-Game and on Forums?:On forum well I can't say I'm really on it because I mostly waste my time in game with junior and my friends but yeah I'm active in game when i want. Also I really like forums but yeah o-o If i was told to go more on forum I would so do it.

Do You have any experience whatsoever?:Well I was codding back then but now I mainly can't remember much, I've been owner on 4 server and GM on over 30 servers,I've hosted many events and always was active when i was GM o- o so i pretty much have experience enough to think I could be a great GM here.

How can you Help Us?:By any ways possible,Helps by helps players when you guys aren't around,respect rules and do whatever A superior ask me to do,Be active and be a nice and friendly GM to make the server enjoyable more.I would just do everything that needed to help.I'm willing to learn anything if needed also!Ill do my possible to banhammer all hackers out there and GIVE FREE HUGS

Additional Information:Was probly short and alot of typos but I did my best, I wouldn't mind if I don't

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum