ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris's Gm Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris's Gm Application Empty Chris's Gm Application Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Chris

Chris

Position: Game Moderator

Name: Chris

Experience: Well Ive played maplestory since beta. Ive been on and off private servers but I finally quit cause after KoC came out it just got to easy. Since most of my time is posting and helping people on forums I've decided to convert my energy back into PS's. GM- I have gm'd for BeautifulMs and FamousStory.I was head gm in both. Also I was almost a coder for MetalMs until it shut down.I've made my own servers just for fun. I've also just plain hosted a server off my computer for a friend. Developer- I know something coding here and there but wouldn't really like to take the official job but I can atleast contribute ideas and help out.

About Me: Hmm well I just turned 16 July 17<~Happy Late Bday lmao. Im pretty chill guy I dont angry easily or annoyed. Some people say Im pretty funny. Ex. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. -Crickets-.

Why I am different.: Simple. I have some coding experience and im very creative. I know my way around TMS so I can show people around the private server very easily.Also I can be very spontaneous(Spell check) so when everyones sitting around and not doing anything I could easily hold a event.

Thank You for taking the time to read my application.

2Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 pm

JVIuffins

JVIuffins

Hey person from FM! Very Happy
You seem nice, and your app is colorful! Very Happy

3Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Chris

Chris

lol thanks xD

4Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

JVIuffins

JVIuffins

Good luck to you Very Happy

-JVIuffins

5Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Chris

Chris

Ty and BUMP!

6Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:58 pm

soldaad12

soldaad12

Good luck sweety<3

7Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Chris

Chris

thanks lol ik im sweet<3

8Chris's Gm Application Empty Re: Chris's Gm Application Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Sohelian

Sohelian

Good Luck Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum