ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

Audacity's GM Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Audacity's GM Application Empty Audacity's GM Application Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:02 am

DemonicSinz

Name:Darren
IGN:Audacity
Time zone:GMT +8

Tell us about yourself:
Hi,well i am Darren. Yeah i admit that sometimes i am quite retarded and laugh at the smallest things you could ever think of, but i think that i am a very sociable person and have been able to make alot of friends whenever i go. I dont like people who do not have respect for anyone. To me, respect is very important whenever i make a friend. I like nice and cute people that are fun, helpful and yeah you know...... Anyways theres alot more about me but i dont know how long it would take me to type that so yeah i stop here ^^

How many hours are you able to play?
I can play around 4-5 hours everyday. Cmon i'm not as no-life as some retard playing games everyday. I do have a social life and go out to watch movies,hang out and play basketball with my friends.

How do you think you can help the ToshiroStory community?
Well, i am from a different timezone and i can help out to catch hackers and maintain the server when the other GMs are not online. I like to help people and i can help out the newbies. I like to slack mostly in henesys or the FM,therefore i can hangout with the community and accept suggestions and comments about the server from the community to help improve the server. I am decisive and un-biased, i do not like my personal feelings affect my decisions.

Do you have any previous experience as GM?
Sad to say.. Nope

How well do you recognize a hacker?
..... Well, i can recognize them fairly easy due to one reason=I've been a hacker myself ...
I know almost of all the hacks that are in GMS and anyone trying to hack would not escape my "HAND OF GOD"!!!!!

Very Happy Thanks for reading

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum