ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrYellow Gamemaster Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrYellow Gamemaster Application Empty MrYellow Gamemaster Application Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Mryellow

Name:Desheng
IGN:MrYellow
Time zone:GMT+8

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.) - I like those who Respect me who i am and what am i....i Dislike people already say bad things about me or others around our Community. i'm a Cheerful and helpful people, i was went around Many server and Answer Lots of question around ingame and forum. i'm not good at some of them but i try to make it right and give my best shot.

How long have you been playing ToshiroStory? - 2-3 weeks

How many hours are you able to play? - i can spend 6-10 hour....but i do have my own life to follow with such as going out with my friend, playing Sports and Schools.

How do you think you can help the ToshiroStory community? - I'm not so good at hosting events but I don't do retarded things like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody. And Also i can keep people from breaking the rules....Cause there are Only a Few GM on the Server, Mostly They are not On. and people are always spamming avatar Smega to crash the server. as the community Is grow...it will need more help from GM to keep the Server Running good.

Do you have any previous experience as GM? - I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I also have most of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

How well do you recognize a hacker? - I am experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of almost every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a experienced hacker too.

Please include any other information which you think is necessary: - here is my email address contact me with this. Desheng_48@hotmail.com

Last Word : i can help the server with all i can but i couldnt donate hope u can understand that.
And please do Support me Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum