ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

thomas's GM APP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1thomas's GM APP Empty thomas's GM APP Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:14 am

thomas

Hi,

What are you applying for:
GameMaster.

Name:
Thomas, but you can also call me Thom, if your lazy Tom...

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in Ottawa / Timezone: Eastern (EDT).

How active will you be:
Hmm, I wake up at 8:00~9:00am, so I start playing at arround 10:00am and stop at arround 20:00~22:00pm.So I play arround 10~12 Hours a days./color]

Email:
thomas_wilfred@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me)

Hobbies:
Well, I am in a soccer league (rank:AA)I have 4 pratices and 1 match per week.I dont know if you care but we're ranked 4th on 18 teams Razz.I also play with my friends we go to the skate park sometimes or just they come at my home or the inverse.When I am on the computer I am playing to the server I made, msn and if I am chosen I will keep going on msn, but I will quit my server.

How you'd handle a hacker:
Depends of the grade of the hack, but if i see someone who did wz.edit he/she may be temp ban and if I see someone hacking (damage hacks, money hacks, trade hacks...)
He/She should me perma ban, till he/she post a ban appeal with his/her excuse and it must be a good topic...

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
First, I will tell them to stop.
Second, I will tell to one of them (after the other) ''what's the problem''.
Third, If the problem is someone got scammed I will say to the person who got scammed ''Do you have proof (pic,video..)if he/she say no I will say ''that i can't do anything for you without proof'' and warn him that the next time he/she will take a mistakes like that to take some proof.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I have been a GM at pokemonMS (this server is the v75 of FarmerStory),celestialMS and I was intern at rydah.I dont know if its count but I am admin of the server I made
(only for me or if you wanna try it tell me (hamachi)).

Why should we choose you:
I think you should choose me, because I got experience and I think i got all qualities to be a good GM.

Reason I applied:
I applied, because I been gm in other server and it was nice to resolve problem, ban hackers, make events and more...So here am trying.

How can you contribute to the server?:
I can contribute to the server by my ideas.I got a lots of idea for the server that could make people join. And I dont know if its a contribution but with my generousity + friendly personality i could make people enjoy her/his stay.

Summary of yourself:
Well I live in Ottawa,I play soccer,I am helpful,experienced,
gentle but really strict sometime.I can be funny and I like making people laught (well am doing my best for it).I was looking for a new server, I mean a new comunity so i found this one and I hope I will like it.

Extra Info:
Well I am born in Moroco, at 4 years I Moved to Canada in north of montreal and at 10 years we went to Ottawa and I am still living there.So I talk Arabic,French,English and a little bit spanish.Sometime, my mom think I play too much and she say me to stop so she close the pc, But I can keep helping people in forum with my Ipod Touch Razz .

In game name:
GhostBusters

Well, here's my app thanks for reading it. Smile

2thomas's GM APP Empty Re: thomas's GM APP Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 am

soldaad12

soldaad12

omg 0.o Thats a Bullit bord

GL Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum