ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey every1 i am iReptar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey every1 i am iReptar  Empty Hey every1 i am iReptar Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

195hml

195hml

If u have been playing this server you must have seen me atleast once or twice or maybe everyday anyways

Name's/nicknames: Marc/Rep/muffy/Rapist #3/Asshole (PwnageSwing)/bro (most of my friends)

Country:I am from Jamaica (no i am not a rasta or do i smoke weed and i am not related to bob marley so please dont ask)

Education: I am currently in my 5th year of highschool and so far my grades r really going great i hope to pursue an education in Accounting/business/Psychiatrist

Things that piss me off: Basically clinging to me too much and asking me what i am doing every second you r not my parents so plz dont harrass me with where i am what r you scrolling

Things that i do in the server: Help people,Help people rebirth chill with friends host events (btw i am currently look for a gf ingame so if u need a bf msg me ingame :D )

Some of my good friends: Avengerist/Crayon/jviuffin/itzme and riri/Crayon/ forgive me if i forget people :P

2Hey every1 i am iReptar  Empty Re: Hey every1 i am iReptar Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

soldaad12

soldaad12

Hej Ri ra reptaaah <3

Jamaica lmao nice=D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum