ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

iReptar's Gm App

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iReptar's Gm App Empty iReptar's Gm App Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

195hml

195hml

Well i dont really c a layed out gm app so ill just go from my initiative

Name:Marc,muffy,rapist #3

Where do you live: Jamaica

What can i do to help the server: well i notice a lot of ppl tend 2 get bored too lazy 2 grind and if you have seen me on i generally host jq events and more recently Q.A. events. I also try my best to answer them and if i cannot help i try to find someone who may be able to

How would i identify a hacker: We all know there r no real ways to identify hackers, how i would try to find them is i would moniter them see how they go about there life on there server

If i catch some1 hacking: If i catch someone hacking i would take them to an enclosed area and talk 2 him (That would be the warning) if i catch him again then i would report him to the main owner and if i catch him 1 more time then i have to take matters into my own hands and ban him

Do I hold a grudge on anyone: No i actually like every1 on this server and i am sure they like me too (or atleast i hope they do )

Why should i be a gm: Well mostly because i think that people would like to see more gm's on daily because sometimes people have little problems that they need help with

How long do i stay on: sometimes for lik 6-9 hrs

Have i had any experience: Well i have had some different experiences i was an admin on 4 different runescape private servers (fatalx, spawnscape, evolution, nrscape) i was also a gm in one of the very first private servers dagonms (v55)

I HOPE U MAKE ME A GM BAIS NOW :P

Last edited by 195hml on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)

2iReptar's Gm App Empty Re: iReptar's Gm App Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Sohelian

Sohelian

Reptar, Everything isnt about Events and everything you gotta help people with stuff like the New incoming people. Gotta help them with everything

3iReptar's Gm App Empty I do Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

195hml

195hml

Did you not see it there and if u didnt realise i do help people i showed people how to get beta hat how to fix the no click how to gach how to get nx explain to them not to use ava smega's

4iReptar's Gm App Empty Re: iReptar's Gm App Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 am

Sohelian

Sohelian

nevermind -.- you dont have to be so cranky o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum