ToshiroStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of ToshiroStory

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yay i got banned couse i said the truth !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

freddy

Hahaha i said that the gay ass puta ass bichy ass riri girl is ugly and emoamd trying to be quit puta gtfo u dumb ugly ass emo bicth ! suck u r little ass gay ass gf/bf vagina fuck u and this server and i am on to the next onE afro flower scratch study elephant jocolor queen rendeer farao king lol! albino cherry santa @ @ @ What a Face Idea Idea Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! So happy !for my self and suck a dick fagit ass snichter ! lol! lol! lol!

ReeRee

ReeRee

Dude. Your english sucks. You can't fuck this server -.-

3Yay i got banned couse i said the truth ! Empty idk Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 am

freddy

look at this suck a dik !lmao

4Yay i got banned couse i said the truth ! Empty English fail. Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 am

ReeRee

ReeRee

It's dick. Not dik.

5Yay i got banned couse i said the truth ! Empty dont u get it retard Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 am

freddy

i ment to do that stpuid and i am brainless rigth

6Yay i got banned couse i said the truth ! Empty Congratulations. Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 am

ReeRee

ReeRee

Finally you know that your stupid and brainless. Kinda slow. But congrats that you know it now :) Not too late yet.

Connor

Connor

uMad Cow

https://www.youtube.com/TheRacoonMask

iTzMe

Freedy u sound lik a 5 year olds begging for candy or toy in the stored and wen they don't get they start to cry lik wat u are doing

Nightcore

lets him be..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum